Atlanta, September 25, 2014 – On Columbus Day, October 13, RE/MAX Center of Duluth (GA) will host its eleventh annual Play 4 The Kids Golf Tournament. 144 golfers are expected to gather for the shotgun start and scramble at 1PM, and play 18 holes at Bear’s Best in Suwannee.
“We are confident that we will pass last year’s record of raising more than $31,000 for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals – thanks to a lot of our friends, clients and colleagues, including local business owners, other real estate professionals, and bankers,” says Patrick Finnick, Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Center.
“People block this day in their calendar months in advance. Everybody arrives early to warm up, enjoy lunch and then play their best. The day ends with a great award dinner.”
This year, there will be a number of Hole In One Contests. As Finnick explains: “That’s right; each par 3 will be a Hole In One. There will also be a Closest to The Hole Contest.”
Here is how it will work:
• Hole 16 is the Primary Hole In One Hole. There will be a $10,000 prize with $5,000 going to the player making the Hole In One and $5,000 going to Children’s Miracle Network. This prize applies only to the first player with a hole in one.
• The remaining Par 3 holes will have a Hole In One with a prize of a $500 gift card to Golfsmith. Again, only the first player to get a hole in one will receive the prize.
• All 4 Par 3’s will have a Closest to the Hole Contest with the winner receiving a $100 American Express Gift Card.
The success of the Play 4 The Kids Golf Tournament is made possible by the dedication and continued support of the sponsors. Only a few hole and contest sponsorship opportunities remain, as do a few slots to play in the tournament @ $125 per person.
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has grown dramatically since it was founded in 1983. The organization has two simple goals:
- Help as many children as possible by raising funds for children’s hospitals.
- Keep funds in the community in which they were raised to help local children.
In 30 years, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has raised $4.7 billion.
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is one of the major charities championed by RE/MAX agents throughout the US. Since 1992, RE/MAX has raised more than $140 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.