Back in the role of CEO, Dave Liniger is named by industry insiders as an exceptional leader, recognized by the Swanepoel Power 200 (SP200) and Inman’s list of 33 People Who are Changing the Real Estate Industry. Both sources cite Liniger’s impressive impact on the real estate industry over decades, paying respect to the man who unquestionably revolutionized the industry and acknowledging Liniger’s unprecedented tenacity during the 42-year history of the RE/MAX organization.
“It’s always humbling to be recognized by your peers in an industry that you’re so passionate about. But there’s still plenty of work to be done and I’m excited to be working with great RE/MAX brokers and agents, even after 40-plus exciting years,” says Dave Liniger, CEO, Chairman of the Board and Co-Founder of RE/MAX, LLC.
According to its website, the SP200 considered over 1,000 individuals noting several factors including a person’s tenure in the industry, personal influence and the decision-making power of their office. Other RE/MAX leaders recognized by the SP200 are:
• Vinnie Tracey, President, RE/MAX, LLC
• Walter Schneider, President and Co-Founder, RE/MAX Ontario-Atlantic
• John Collopy, Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Results
• Pierre Titley, President, RE/MAX Quebec
• Chad Ochsner, Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Alliance
• James O’Bryon, Co-owner, President/CEO, RE/MAX Gold
• Russ Newcomer, Executive Vice President, RE/MAX Equity Group
• Charlie Bengel, CEO, RE/MAX Allegiance
• Sandra Sanders, President, RE/MAX Estate Properties
The Inman list of 33 People Who are Changing the Real Estate Industry focuses on leaders who are poised to make change and are taking actions to do so. Liniger has been recognized for his outstanding leadership before by Inman, making the list of the 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders in 2014 and 2013 and winning the People’s Choice Most Influential Real Estate Leader in 2012 for garnering the largest popular vote total in the history of the online survey. This year Liniger makes a much more exclusive list of influencers and is among a mix of tech giants, franchisors and powerful brokers, demonstrating his significant standing in any crowd.